Discover Magazine’s 10+1 rules for time travelers:
0) There are no paradoxes.
1) Traveling into the future is easy.
2) Traveling into the past is hard — but maybe not impossible.
3) Traveling through time is like traveling through space.
4) Things that travel together, age together.
5) Black holes are not time machines.
6) If something happened, it happened.
7) There is no meta-time.
8) You can’t travel back to before the time machine was built.
9) Unless you go to a parallel universe.
10) And even then, your old universe is still there.
- linedandunlined posted this